RE: [BPQ32] BPQtoAGW dll

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11 1:19 PM
      Harv,

      Where did you download bpq32 from? If you used the installer in the files section of this group you should find bpqtoagw.dll in the bpq32 directory.

      With BPQ32 Async KISS ports are specified by COM port number, not ioaddr and interrupt, so for COM1 you would have IOADDR=1.

      The dllname should just be dllname=bpqtoagw.dll