  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2006
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "hawkxpflyer" <kgoebel@i...> wrote:
      >Hi Again Karl,
      Myself not being famillar with BPQ setup i don't know how the ports
      get set up, if you run msys and it locks up with a I.D, Node BCst or
      a connection attempt, it is a sigh that msys doesn't see a connection
      to the one of the serial ports, it will usally stop with a port #
      error, One thing that is important with msys is the serial port be
      set to Hardwre Handshaking, in the device mgr. myself running msys
      for 6 years i have seen windows lie to as what the port address is,
      you should run the MUTIL 5 Test serial Ports to see what msys thinks
      the port address is. Make sure you run the MUTIL 9 every time you
      make a change in the .opt file. you mite want to add the statement
      FulD 0 in the .Do file and set the FullDuplex to 0 in BPQ, i have
      had nothing but trouble running fullduplex with all Packet programs
      as they Collide with each other.
      Tomorrow if i have time i will try MSYS with BPQ32 and see if i can
      help you out..I am running WinFBB 7.01B and BPQ 32S dated 1225 but
      only was able to get it working with the Help from Art, N9ZZK
      a very Special Thanks for all his Help... MSYS is a great program
      except for it not being Telnet Capable other than using a SLIP.
      I hope this is some help, I will get back to you in a day or so..