Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32_410h_2009Feb04 temporarily suspended

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      The symptoms are hard to pin down.  I noticed that the column alignment was out of wack on a 'N' display listing, while Mike N9PMO says he doesn't see that at all on his system.  If I connect to my dxcluster via radio I don't see anything wrong.  N0KFQ said bulletin forwarding in FBB via radio was broken.   I am expecting a new bpq32.dll from John this morning, and after testing I will issue a updated release.

      Ron, N5IN

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009

        Thanks Ron…

        I will look for it and see if it makes a difference… I do have a spare KAM in case it is my issue …

        Thanks Jerry