telnet server shutdown problem

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      John / Ron,

      If the Telnet Server is running and a program
      shuts down the switch the Telnet Server does not
      get shutdown and causes a socket error. It's not
      a biggy, just a bit of a nuisance. This has
      been this way since the initial release of the
      server program. I haven't bothered to mention it
      since I figured John was busy with more
      important code work.

      If you need more details drop me a mail off the
      group.

      - Mark K2CAN