BPQ32_410h_2009Feb04 temporarily suspended

  • Ron Stordahl N5IN
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
      A problem with the KISS interface has popped up. I have removed the
      release temporarily pending further study.

      Ron N5IN
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009

        Hi Ron… Would that be why my KAM will not respond from time to time??? It uses Kiss mode and this seems to have started after the update….

        Just curious.. Thought maybe my KAM was dying a slow death..

        Thanks for info 73 jerry

        A problem with the KISS interface has popped up. I have removed the
        release temporarily pending further study.

        Ron N5IN

      • Ron Stordahl
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
          The symptoms are hard to pin down.  I noticed that the column alignment was out of wack on a 'N' display listing, while Mike N9PMO says he doesn't see that at all on his system.  If I connect to my dxcluster via radio I don't see anything wrong.  N0KFQ said bulletin forwarding in FBB via radio was broken.   I am expecting a new bpq32.dll from John this morning, and after testing I will issue a updated release.

          Ron, N5IN

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009

            Thanks Ron…

            I will look for it and see if it makes a difference… I do have a spare KAM in case it is my issue …

            Thanks Jerry