RE: [BPQ32] Re: bpq32 help

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2009
      Yor don't normally need to start bpq32.exe. Starting any other bpq program will load the switch. BPQ32.exe is used if you want just the switch running without any applications (that would normally be for a remote RF Node), or when running 16 bit or perl programs with bpq32. In the latter case, bpq32.exe is started automatically when the 16bit or perl program is loaded. So you just need to put a shortcut to bpqterminal in your startup folder.

      73,
      John G8BPQ