TNC2400/TNC95

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Hi Group.
      i would like to let you all know that the maas tnc2400 runs well with the bpqkiss eprom.
      also the tnc2c runs good with bpqkiss.
      The 2 are TNC2 clones and work good.

      But question here does anyone know if there is a test point in the tnc2400 to get the dcd tuned for 1k2 ?

      I received the manual from a fwd partner in germany but there was not any info for the calibration of the dcd only the pot i have to use to tune.

      Ok i hear from you if anyone has info for me.

      Regards Danny PD0SNK