cooling a computer room

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2009
      Jerry,

      I had the same problem here in western NY during the winters. Running
      three machines in a 10X12 room 24/7 made it feel like the Caribbean at
      times. I ended up installing a small vent louver with a 6 inch 12v
      muffin fan behind it in the window I had the summer A/C in . The louver
      and the fan are controlled by a simple thermostat in the room. Works
      great and has cut the electric bill down to something more manageable.
      Sorry that this is off topic but I thought it might be of use to some.

      73, Mark K2CAN