RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 beacons

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009

      In bpqcfg.txt comment out UNPROTO= in the ports you do NOT want the Beacon on

      Compile the bpqcfg.txt  (bpqcfg.exe) then in the BPQ32 Console window, Actions,

      Save Nodes, RE-Read bpqcfg.bin, the next Beacon shouldn’t broadcast.

      As For the L3ONLY-= John or other will need to explain.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO

      Web Site: http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
        Thanks, Mike... works great!

        K.O.

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
          Mike has already replied about disabling beacons.

          With L3ONLY=1 the port can only be used for node-node (NETROM) traffic. It can't be used for user access.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
            Thanks, John.. just what I am looking for!

            73, K.O.

            --

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@...