Xrouter <-> BPQ link over ethernet.

  • Danny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hello all..

      maybe a bit oftopic but i want to linkmy old bpqdos switch over
      ethernet with an xrouter switch.

      i used xrouter to drive my scc card but the old bpq is doing a mutch
      better job :)

      it would be nice to use bpq32 to drive the scc card maybe in the next
      release the bp1hdlc driver doesnt work with the scc card in winxp :(

      i have set up an ethernet port with bpqnet driver but how to set up
      an bpq ethernet port in xrouter i dont know should i use the bpqnet
      or odidrv driver to ?

      maybe someone knows.

      Danny.