Re: [BPQ32] FBB sysop lockout

  • Klaus Rung
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2008
      No, that was the problem that nobody else had sysop status and I was the only one. I got a fix for it so thanks Gervais.

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rung, VE3KR

      From: gervais <ve2ckn@hotmail. com>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 6:37 PM

      Bonsoir klaus,
      yes in part but i have made a mistake here,
      ON THE BBS MACHINE you must have install "Tightvnc server" and it must be running in SERVICES,are you running XP or win98 on your bbs??

      gervais
      ve2ckn

      Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:51 AM

      Thanks for the reply Jervais.

      I am not sure that will help as the key to being able to change the x cmd for my call is to being logged into the bbs with sysop status. What I am trying to do is circumvent having to be connected to the bbs with a callsign and still change the settings for my call to uncheck the x in eu.

      Maybe I am not understanding how your program works but I think what you are saying is if I am at the kbd then I can change it? You still have to connect to the bbs with a call do you not in order to use the cmd eu?

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rung, VE3KR

      From: K.O. Higgs <n0kfq@centurytel. net>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 11:13 AM

      Klaus, I believe you will have to do this from the bbs keyboard. Simply
      uncheck
      the x.

      K.O. N0KFQ

      --