BPQ32 with xastir

  • Tony Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      I have a Linux box running here with Xastir on it.. The later distros of
      Xastir (APRS client) have a AGW interface. I usually use this via the LAN to
      get to the machine which has the TNC connected to it. Its the W98SE laptop..

      I am happy to report that Xastir was quite happy to work with AGWtoBPQ
      across the Lan on port 8001 .. I had it running for over 3 hours solid. Of
      course thats all UI frames ..

      Tony Hunt VK5AH