Looking for AXIP Node partners

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2008
      I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
      If you are interested let me know.

      My info:

      MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093 B

      If anyone is interested send me your info:
      Thanks in advance.
      I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
      73
      Stephen
      VE9SC/VE9MPF
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
        I am looking for AXIP node partners. I went to post this and I not
        sure what happen. It did not post.
        So if there is two posting I am sorry.

        My info:

        MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093 B

        If interested please send me your info.

        Thanks in advance.

        VE9SC/VE9MPF
        Stephen
      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
          I am interested. Here is mi info:

          MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093 B

          I will set your info in my system now. Let me know when to
          expect to see your broadcasts.

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
            Thanks
            I am looking for a couple more to connect to, if you know of someone
            who might be interested let me know.
            Your should see my node now.
            I thank you again and all the best.
            73
            Stephen
            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

            > I am interested. Here is mi info:
            >
            > MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093 B
            >
            > I will set your info in my system now. Let me know when to
            > expect to see your broadcasts.
            >
            > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
            >
            > Stephen wrote:
            > >
            > > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
            > > If you are interested let me know.
            > >
            > > My info:
            > >
            > > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093 B
            > >
            > > If anyone is interested send me your info:
            > > Thanks in advance.
            > > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
            > > 73
            > > Stephen
            > > VE9SC/VE9MPF
            > >

            > --
            >
            > K.O. Higgs
            > n0kfq@...

          • ke7xo
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
              count me in.. 'thou there is little to activity in Vegas these days...

              MAP KE7XO-2 68.227.2.238 UDP 10093 B

              and if no objections, I'll add you guys...

              Richard ke7xo

              Stephen wrote:

              > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
              > If you are interested let me know.
              >
              > My info:
              >
              > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP. ORG UDP 10093 B
              >
              > If anyone is interested send me your info:
              > Thanks in advance.
              > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
              > 73
              > Stephen
              > VE9SC/VE9MPF

            • Terry Van Dell
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
                Stephen,

                You're welcome here too.
                You are already entered.

                My info:

                MAP N0BIL DX.NMDXA.ORG UDP 10093
                MAP NODES DX.NMDXA.ORG UDP 10093

                Thanks and 73,

                Terry - W0TVD
                Sysop for AR-Cluster node N0BIL in Duluth, MN
                Northern Minnesota DX Association

                > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
                > From: ve1mpf@...
                > Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:24:29 +0000
                > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Looking for AXIP Node partners
                >
                > Thanks
                > I am looking for a couple more to connect to, if you know of someone
                > who might be interested let me know.
                > Your should see my node now.
                > I thank you again and all the best.
                > 73
                > Stephen
                > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am interested. Here is mi info:
                > >
                > > MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093 B
                > >
                > > I will set your info in my system now. Let me know when to
                > > expect to see your broadcasts.
                > >
                > > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
                > >
                > > Stephen wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
                > > > If you are interested let me know.
                > > >
                > > > My info:
                > > >
                > > > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093 B
                > > >
                > > > If anyone is interested send me your info:
                > > > Thanks in advance.
                > > > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
                > > > 73
                > > > Stephen
                > > > VE9SC/VE9MPF
                > > >

                > > --
                > >
                > > K.O. Higgs
                > > n0kfq@...

                > <*> Your email settings:
                > Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                > (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                > mailto:BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
                > mailto:BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.
              • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008

                  >> I am looking for AXIP Node partners.

                  There should be some way to automate this and advertise the existance
                  of AXIP stations. Maybe by beacons on the APRS-IS? This is some
                  very cool (and useful) technology that doesn't get the activity its
                  worthy of because it's so difficult to get started. A general "how
                  to participate and here's the list of available stations" would be a
                  good step forward.

                  73
                  Bill - WA7NWP
                • gervais
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
                    stephen
                    i have set you up here
                    i will let you set up your side
                    gervais ve2ckn

                    > I am looking for a couple more to connect to, if you know of someone
                    > who might be interested let me know.
                    > Your should see my node now.
                    > I thank you again and all the best.
                    > 73
                    > Stephen
                    > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> I am interested. Here is mi info:
                    >>
                    >> MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093 B
                    >>
                    >> I will set your info in my system now. Let me know when to
                    >> expect to see your broadcasts.
                    >>
                    >> 73, K.O. N0KFQ
                    >>
                    >> Stephen wrote:
                    >> >
                    >> > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
                    >> > If you are interested let me know.
                    >> >
                    >> > My info:
                    >> >
                    >> > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093 B
                    >> >
                    >> > If anyone is interested send me your info:
                    >> > Thanks in advance.
                    >> > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
                    >> > 73
                    >> > Stephen
                    >> > VE9SC/VE9MPF
                    >> >

                    >> --
                    >>
                    >> K.O. Higgs
                    >> n0kfq@...

                  • K.O. Higgs
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
                      Richard, I have you set up here.. and I see you in the routes list and
                      in the
                      nodes table, but I cannot connect to you yet.

                      K.O. N0KFQ (kb0wsa-6)

                      --

                      K.O. Higgs
                      n0kfq@...
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
                        try again.. been adding routes, etc...

                        I'll keep my finger out of things and let it run for a while...

                        Richard

                        K.O. Higgs wrote:

                        > Richard, I have you set up here.. and I see you in the routes list and
                        > in the
                        > nodes table, but I cannot connect to you yet.
                        >
                        > K.O. N0KFQ (kb0wsa-6)
                        >
                        > ke7xo wrote:
                        > >

                        > > count me in.. 'thou there is little to activity in Vegas these days...
                        > >
                        > > MAP KE7XO-2 68.227.2.238 UDP 10093 B
                        > >
                        > > and if no objections, I'll add you guys...
                        > >
                        > > Richard ke7xo
                        > >
                        > > Stephen wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
                        > > > If you are interested let me know.
                        > > >
                        > > > My info:
                        > > >
                        > > > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP. ORG UDP 10093 B
                        > > >
                        > > > If anyone is interested send me your info:
                        > > > Thanks in advance.
                        > > > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
                        > > > 73
                        > > > Stephen
                        > > > VE9SC/VE9MPF
                        > > >

                        > --
                        >
                        > K.O. Higgs
                        > n0kfq@centurytel. net <mailto:n0kfq%40centurytel.net>

                      • gervais
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 16, 2008
                          Richard
                          would you gave us your config
                          i will establish a link with my bbs
                          ve2rxy
                          if you are interested

                          73/s
                          gervais ve2ckn

                          > Richard, I have you set up here.. and I see you in the routes list and
                          > in the
                          > nodes table, but I cannot connect to you yet.
                          >
                          > K.O. N0KFQ (kb0wsa-6)
                          >
                          > ke7xo wrote:
                          >>

                          >> count me in.. 'thou there is little to activity in Vegas these days...
                          >>
                          >> MAP KE7XO-2 68.227.2.238 UDP 10093 B
                          >>
                          >> and if no objections, I'll add you guys...
                          >>
                          >> Richard ke7xo
                          >>
                          >> Stephen wrote:
                          >> >
                          >> > I am looking for AXIP Node partners.
                          >> > If you are interested let me know.
                          >> >
                          >> > My info:
                          >> >
                          >> > MAP VE9MPF-7 VE9MPF.NO-IP. ORG UDP 10093 B
                          >> >
                          >> > If anyone is interested send me your info:
                          >> > Thanks in advance.
                          >> > I also want to thank everyone for all there help....
                          >> > 73
                          >> > Stephen
                          >> > VE9SC/VE9MPF
                          >> >

                          > --
                          >
                          > K.O. Higgs
                          > n0kfq@...

                        • K.O. Higgs
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 17, 2008
                            Works fine now... thank you.

                            K.O. N0KFQ

                            ke7xo wrote:

                            > try again.. been adding routes, etc...
                            >
                            > I'll keep my finger out of things and let it run for a while...
                            >
                            > Richard
                            >
                            > K.O. Higgs wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Richard, I have you set up here.. and I see you in the routes list and
                            > > in the
                            > > nodes table, but I cannot connect to you yet.
                            > >
                            > > K.O. N0KFQ (kb0wsa-6)
                            > >
                            > > ke7xo wrote:
                            > > >

                            > > > count me in.. 'thou there is little to activity in Vegas these days...
                            > > >
                            > > > MAP KE7XO-2 68.227.2.238 UDP 10093 B
                            > > >
                            > > > and if no objections, I'll add you guys...
                            > > >
                            > > > Richard ke7xo

                            > > --
                            > >
                            > > K.O. Higgs
                            > > n0kfq@centurytel. net <mailto:n0kfq%40centurytel.net>

                            --

                            K.O. Higgs
                            n0kfq@...
                          • WS7I
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 17, 2008
                              Sort of depends on the purposes of the various nodes. For example we
                              have quite a few connected in Eastern Washington, but they are linked
                              for either cluster stuff or for Emcomm work. Yakima, Spokane, Walla
                              Walla are all hooked together. And you can get into this from various
                              spots from the normal RF side's as well.

                              Jay

                              --
                              Jay WS7I
                            • Stephen