WL2K reporting and Winlink HF forwarding

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2014
      I read some where in the group Winlink changed their reporting door.
      I know have added the
      WL2KREPORT PUBLIC, www.winlink.org, 8778, VA7DGP-10, cn89m3, 00-23, 3585500, P123, 200

      as an example.

      Also if I was only running RMS Relay, RMS Packet, and Trimode, I could do this. Is there away I can add HF WL2K if I loose internet??

      Don va7dgp

      --
      Don Poaps
      New Westminster, BC

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2014
        You can do the same with BPQ BBS if you lost internet by using the ELSE
        command
        If it fails by internet it will try the station that still has internet you
        have set in the forward script

        If you and I had a HF connection and you internet was down my was up it
        would look like

        RMS
        ELSE
        C N9PMO-2
        C N9PMO-10

        Since you are already running a WL2K program I see no need for WL2K report
        in BPQ32

        I know I checked mine a couple of days a go, it is showing the Mail Server
        Version
        Not the bpq32.dll version so I need up grading Hi.

        Mike N9PMO
        BPQ32 Group Moderator
        www.n9pmo.com
      • Don Poaps
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2014
          Mike

          Would I not have to be a partner for example K7EK.

          RMS
          Else
          C K7EK-10

          since he is my MPS or radio only station. Since I'm scanning different freq. and my mail forwarding on HF are different I thing I would have to add the
          RADIO 10.140 USB to force radio to his freq.

          Don