BBS forwarding partner with french content.

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
      I have been asked to see if I can find someone to forward message with
      french content. There is a french university and a large french
      community were I live who would like the french content.
      If you would like to forward this information please advise.
      Take Care
      73
      Stephen
      VE9SC/VE9MPF
      Packet ve9sc@ve9mpf.#mctn.nb.can.noam
    • gervais
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
        Stephen
        i have some contact , my bbs connection is

        telnet ve2rxy.homeip.net
        port 23
        just connect and leave me a message

        i could establish a link quite fast
        bye
        gervais ve2ckn

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
          sTEPHEN
          send me back an email at ve2ckn@...
          gave me the urlp of your bbs
          ex:ve2rxy.homeip.net
          or
          the ip of your machine
          dont forget on what port you want me too connect you

          i just had a break down here,and have to rebuild my machine,
          irlp/echolink too

          bye
          gervais ve2ckn

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008