BPQ with Robust Packet with UIview

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
      John/Group

      I can run UIview with AGW packet engine. In the set up of AGW. In the init string
      Kiss.
      %RB300
      Pac.

      I'll have to search my email to get the right info. I then set up comport plus tnc_wben (on iPhone memory not so hot)  to emulate access to the SCS-PTC TNC that I have. Once that done modify bpq AGW to point to port 8001.

      Last year I ran UIview with AGW packet running my SCS-PTC as robust packet and at the same time UZ7HO with AGW tracker to pull in 30 m regular packet.

      Is there a doable way of getting this to work??

      I'll be studying the web site with a desktop rather that try
      trying to
      fig
      ure it out on an iPhone...

      Don va7dgp
    • Charles Brabham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
        Direwolf_Packet Yahoo! eGroup: Discussion of the Direwolf Packet modem.

        I had a question about direwolf, and discovered there was no place to
        discuss this software.

        Knowledgeable hams join soon. - Looking for some Elmerization, here!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL
      • Charles Brabham