pibpq pi install instructions

  • bpq@tonola.net.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 9:47 PM
      Hi All,
      As a pretty basic raspberry user is there a suitable set of bpq install
      instructions for a newb like me, and more importantly where do I find them.

      I have the hardware all ok including tnc-pi and raspberry pi all set up
      with wheezian. even the radio works ok. with the tnc.
      All I need now is a bit of install guidance for the bpq software.
      Regards Tony VK3API
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13 9:58 PM

        Tony,

        This is a good place to start. It is a little out of date with regard to the features within linbpq, but the install details are ok. If you have any problems please email me.

        https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm

        73, John

          As a pretty basic raspberry user is there a suitable set of bpq install
          instructions for a newb like me, and more importantly where do I find them.

          I have the hardware all ok including tnc-pi and raspberry pi all set up
          with wheezian. even the radio works ok. with the tnc.
          All I need now is a bit of install guidance for the bpq software.
          Regards Tony VK3API

          No virus found in this message.