Re: Having problems getting BPQ to recognize KAM + (I think)

  • Howard Z.
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008
      Ok John,

      I was not aware than the Kantronics saved KISS mode.

      My SCS TNC forgets it is in KISS mode every time it is powered up.
      But I don't plan on using it much for packet - it was expensive and
      purchased for Pactor use.

      When I use it with AGWPE, AGWPE allows 2 commands to be sent to the
      TNC during AGWPE port initialization, and 1 command to be sent to the
      tnc during ABWPE shutdown. The commands are any ascii text the user
      types into the configuration window.

      Howard.