Index.html

  • n4zkf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014

      OK, before I go digging where is the index page located when you log on to HTTP port located? I want to change some things and have done HTML for some time.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      n4zkf

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014

        Dave,

        The pages are dynamically generated from a mixture of templates in the HTML folder and program constants. They are not intended to be user editable. You might get away with minor changes to the templates, but the chances are you will crash the system if you change them.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014
          Dave

          The HTTP port selection is in the bpq32.cfg/Telnet Port HTTPPORT=

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2014
            Ok, that's good to know - i had been tempted to
            mess around with the templates a bit as well here.
            Knowing they are integrated with the software as
            such will eliminate alot of possible problems. It is
            acceptable to change the background image though
            right ??  I have done this in the past with no apparent
            I'll effects.

            --steve,kb9pvh--   IPod Touch