R: [BPQ32] NO-IP

  • iv3onz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2014
      Changed my url to iv3onz.ddns.net.

      ----
      73 de Andrea "Andy" Tognan IV3ONZ

      Web   : http://www.iv3onz.altervista.org
      Node  : http://iv3onz.ddns.net:8010
      Telnet  : http://iv3onz.ddns.net:8020
                   http://iv3onz.ddns.net:8030
                   http://iv3onz.ddns.net:4719
      Amprnet: iv3onz.ampr.org 44.134.185.34
      Bbs       : iv3onz@...
      WL2k    : iv3onz@...

      -------- Messaggio originale --------
      Da: "Mark Milburn markkq0i@... [BPQ32]"
      Data:01/07/2014 19:39 (GMT+01:00)
      A: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Oggetto: [BPQ32] NO-IP

      As of this morning, all the stations I have mapped with a NO-IP address
      are returning an error in my resolver window.  A google search talks about
      a court decision that lets Microsoft take over all of no-ip DNS.

      I'm not smart enough to know the implications here.  Can someone discuss what is going on and what BPQ32 users ought to be thinking about?

      Thanks.

      73 Mark  KQ0I

    • Jerry Kutche
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014