RE: [BPQ32] Re: FBB installation

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2008

      Howard

      You would add your QUAD of your state, SE, SW, C, NE, etc. I am in the SEWI, this is what I enter

      #SEWI.WI.USA.NOAM leaving your call sign out you can also use NA instead of NOAM

      For the City Entry enter both your City and State, again for mine Racine, WI

      QTH Locator will be your Grid Square.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2008
        In Maryland we used to just use.. for example

        WA3MEJ.MD.US.NOAM

        > Howard
        >

        > You would add your QUAD of your state, SE, SW, C, NE, etc. I am in
        the SEWI,
        > this is what I enter
        >
        > #SEWI.WI.USA.NOAM leaving your call sign out you can also use NA
        instead of
        > NOAM
        >
        > For the City Entry enter both your City and State, again for mine
        Racine, WI

        > QTH Locator will be your Grid Square.
        >

        > Mike Melnik N9PMO

        Behalf Of
        > Howard Z.
        > Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:11
        > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: FBB installation
        >

        > Silver Spring, Maryland
        > or Colesville, Maryland
        >
        > http://www.qrz <http://www.qrz.com/detail/N3ZH> com/detail/N3ZH
        >
        > Thanks
        > Howard
        >
        > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
        com, "Jerry -
        > N9LYA" <n9lya@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi Howard. Where are you..
        > >

        > > We can help with that.. Just need to know location..
        > >

        > > Happy Holidays..
        > >

        > > 73 jerry
        > >

        > > _____
        > >
        > > From: BPQ32@yahoogroups. <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> com