BPQ32 Users screen

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2014
      Where can I find documentation on the BPQ32Mail "USERS" window?

      K.O. n0kfq
      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2014
        K.O

        I looked in the latest docs for the (manager users) with no luck, I know
        what all the commands/options are used for.

        Mike N9PMO
        BPQ32 Group Moderator

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2014
            The PMS option is used mostly for RMS Packet, I will see if I can figure it
            out, that is one option I never used, I know if you flag a user as just PMS
            that user isn't in the manage forwarding, like you I don't understand it's
            use, seems to me if a user was flagged as PMS the BBS would still be
            functional with limited functions, similar to a TNC Mail Box?

            Mike N9PMO
            BPQ32 Group Moderator

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2014

                The PMS option allows clients like Winpack to use FBB compressed forwarding to upload and download. Messages. Sorry, I haven’t updated the Config document to explain this – the only place it is mentioned is in the BBS Change Log.

                73, John

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 5, 2014
                  Thank you, John... is there any way to set up forwarding to a MBX without having that information added to the WP database?

                  K.O. n0kfq