Pilinbpq and AGW

  • sv1iw
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2014

      Hi all

      I if I understand well pilinbpq works with agw interface through an emulator. Is there a way to work through the tcp interface since agw runs on another box (windows)?

      Thanks for any info...

      Regards

      Manos SV1IW

      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2014

        Manos,

        LinBPQ has two interfaces related to AGW. The is an application interface, allowing you to use application programs that were written for AGWPE, and a port interface, allowing you to use AGWPE running on a Windows machine to access your TNCs. If you are wanting the second, see

        http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQtoAGW.htm

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2014
          Thanks John, it was clearly understood...

          73 Manos SV1IW