SP Issue with BPQ32

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2014
      Greetings

      I've notice later I've been getting an issue where a message is cancelled.

      Message: 2097 Bid:  2097_VA7DGP Size: 178 de VA7DGP> sp kb4hlq Enter Title (only): *** Message Cancelled de VA7DGP> Quite Invalid Command

      ​This has been happening as I was testing out my email ISP gateway. I notcce that ​it was happening with BBS messages as well.

      Later

      --
      Don Poaps
      New Westminster, BC

    • Don Poaps
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2014
        Greetings

        I've notice later I've been getting an issue where a message is cancelled.

        Message: 2097 Bid:  2097_VA7DGP Size: 178 de VA7DGP> sp kb4hlq Enter Title (only): *** Message Cancelled de VA7DGP> Quite Invalid Command

        ​This has been happening as I was testing out my ​setup

        sp n9pmo,ve3uil Enter Title (only): *** Message Cancelled de VA7DGP>

        --
        Don Poaps
        New Westminster, BC

        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2014

          Don,

          You get "message cancelled" if you enter an empty title.

          73, John

          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2014
            Thank You. Knee jerk reactions with hands I get.

            Thank You...

            Don va7dgp