N9PMO BBS Service DNS Host change

    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2014
      Just a reminder to users of N9PMO BBS Service, (n9pmo.dyndns.org) must be
      changed to (n9pmo-no-ip.org) as of May 08th Today

      Thanks

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator
      www.n9pmo.com
    • Don Poaps
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2014
        Mike/Group

        The map N9PMO-2. I just need clarification. N9PMO-NO-IP.BIZ UDP 10093 B

        Or should it be N9PMO.NO-IP.BIZ

        Don va7dgp

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2014
          N9PMO-2 N9PMO.NO-IP.ORG UDP XXXXXX

          I have had NO-IP.ORG for some time, .ORG is now a pay for version,
          BTW NO-IP is $10.00 cheaper a year then DYNDNS Host.

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator

          The map N9PMO-2. I just need clarification. N9PMO-NO-IP.BIZ UDP 10093 B

          Or should it be N9PMO.NO-IP.BIZ

          Don va7dgp

          Sent from my iPhone

          > On May 8, 2014, at 9:38 PM, "Mike Melnik" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:
          >
          > N9PMO

          ------------------------------------

          Yahoo Groups Links

          -----
          No virus found in this message.
        • mitchwinkle
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2014
            Your web page has a lot of broken links pointing to dyndns.com now.

            I love the Drake twins BTW!
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2014
              Thanks

              I think I have all but the MSYS links repaired, I will have to build the
              MSYS page, that link was to Jerry N9LYA web site.

              Mike N9PMO
              BPQ32 Group Moderator