Thin clients

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2014
      Hi there has anyone tried bpq32 on a HP thin client using windows xp embedded ?

      Thanks
      Jim
      Sent from my android tablet
    • Harold (K7ILO)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2014

        Hey Jim.

        I have used bpq on embedded xp on a wyse winterm thin client on a DOM drive and 512M of ram without issues.  I would think  it should run well.

        I just decided to run linbpq.

        Harold

        K7ILO