RE: [BPQ32] Problems with new version

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
      Ok, Eric. I'm away for a few days, but will look into it when I get back.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008

        Thanks John.

        Also may I repeat a feature request: that there be a sysop/configuration option to order the node table alphabetically by callsign. Having it alpha alias as now is the more user unfriendly of the two methods because nodes are not grouped by country/geo-location making it difficult to find a required destination.

        Eric G0CGL.