RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32_410f_2008Nov17 Just released!

  • D.Calder n4zkf
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2008
      Hello John,

      I meant VXD. Didn't work with the XP. I know you said 98. You sent me one to try on
      XP a couple months back but I had no luck.

      You and I talked about the ISA MB and I showed you where I got mine.

      I have some older PII maybe III MB with CPU, Memory, and ISA slots if you want
      to play with it. I'll send you one free.

      You have done your fair share for free around here. I'll kick some in.

      73 Dave n4zkf