Re: [BPQ32] Anyone for axip link?

  • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
      > Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)

      Wouldn't it be neat (useful, cool, handy, etc) if we had an AXIP
      system similar to the APRS-IS where it was trivial for new (and old
      timer) stations to attach, monitor and participate.

      Maybe something like the CONVERS network.. Channel 0 could be the
      generic ID broadcasts and folks would QSY to other channel numbers to
      exchange targeted/connected packet connections.

      The world wide virtual packet on the Internet functionality is
      incredibly powerful but the current setup requires so much effort up
      front to get going that most folks don't have the time.

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP