Re: [BPQ32] Re: Anyone for axip link?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

      MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      ricoo_st wrote:

      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, "K.O.
      > Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
      > > Where are you located?
      > >
      > > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
      > Hi
      > It's real about 10 years :-)
      > Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
    • Zeljko
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        Re[2]: [BPQ32] Re: Anyone for axip link?

        HI K.O.,

        Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

        MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

        MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

        73, K.O. N0KFQ

        _,_._,___

        Ok node is in my club 9a1cig and info is:

        Node cigi:9a1cig-5 Ar cluster dxcig:9a1cig-1

        telnet://dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org:23

        MAP 9A1CIG-5 dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org UDP 10093

        MAP NODES dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org

        Also anyone from EU is welcome.

        contact email zeljko@...

        73.

      • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
          > Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)

          Wouldn't it be neat (useful, cool, handy, etc) if we had an AXIP
          system similar to the APRS-IS where it was trivial for new (and old
          timer) stations to attach, monitor and participate.

          Maybe something like the CONVERS network.. Channel 0 could be the
          generic ID broadcasts and folks would QSY to other channel numbers to
          exchange targeted/connected packet connections.

          The world wide virtual packet on the Internet functionality is
          incredibly powerful but the current setup requires so much effort up
          front to get going that most folks don't have the time.

          73
          Bill - WA7NWP