Re: Anyone for axip link?

  • ricoo_st
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

      > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
      > Where are you located?
      >
      > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
      Hi
      It's real about 10 years :-)
      Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.
      73
    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

        MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

        73, K.O. N0KFQ

        ricoo_st wrote:

        > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, "K.O.
        > Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
        > > Where are you located?
        > >
        > > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
        > Hi
        > It's real about 10 years :-)
        > Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
      • Zeljko
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
          Re[2]: [BPQ32] Re: Anyone for axip link?

          HI K.O.,

          Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

          MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

          MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          _,_._,___

          Ok node is in my club 9a1cig and info is:

          Node cigi:9a1cig-5 Ar cluster dxcig:9a1cig-1

          telnet://dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org:23

          MAP 9A1CIG-5 dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org UDP 10093

          MAP NODES dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org

          Also anyone from EU is welcome.

          contact email zeljko@...

          73.

        • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
            > Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)

            Wouldn't it be neat (useful, cool, handy, etc) if we had an AXIP
            system similar to the APRS-IS where it was trivial for new (and old
            timer) stations to attach, monitor and participate.

            Maybe something like the CONVERS network.. Channel 0 could be the
            generic ID broadcasts and folks would QSY to other channel numbers to
            exchange targeted/connected packet connections.

            The world wide virtual packet on the Internet functionality is
            incredibly powerful but the current setup requires so much effort up
            front to get going that most folks don't have the time.

            73
            Bill - WA7NWP