Re: [BPQ32] Anyone for axip link?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
      Where are you located?

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

        > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
        > Where are you located?
        >
        > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
        Hi
        It's real about 10 years :-)
        Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.
        73
      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
          Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

          MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
          MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          ricoo_st wrote:

          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, "K.O.
          > Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
          > > Where are you located?
          > >
          > > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
          > Hi
          > It's real about 10 years :-)
          > Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...
        • Zeljko
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            Re[2]: [BPQ32] Re: Anyone for axip link?

            HI K.O.,

            Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

            MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

            MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

            73, K.O. N0KFQ

            _,_._,___

            Ok node is in my club 9a1cig and info is:

            Node cigi:9a1cig-5 Ar cluster dxcig:9a1cig-1

            telnet://dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org:23

            MAP 9A1CIG-5 dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org UDP 10093

            MAP NODES dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org

            Also anyone from EU is welcome.

            contact email zeljko@...

            73.

          • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
              > Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)

              Wouldn't it be neat (useful, cool, handy, etc) if we had an AXIP
              system similar to the APRS-IS where it was trivial for new (and old
              timer) stations to attach, monitor and participate.

              Maybe something like the CONVERS network.. Channel 0 could be the
              generic ID broadcasts and folks would QSY to other channel numbers to
              exchange targeted/connected packet connections.

              The world wide virtual packet on the Internet functionality is
              incredibly powerful but the current setup requires so much effort up
              front to get going that most folks don't have the time.

              73
              Bill - WA7NWP