Anyone for axip link?

  • ricoo_st
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi!
      Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)
      73 de 9a7ijv
    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
        Where are you located?

        73, K.O. N0KFQ

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

          > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
          > Where are you located?
          >
          > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
          Hi
          It's real about 10 years :-)
          Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.
          73
        • K.O. Higgs
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

            MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
            MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

            73, K.O. N0KFQ

            ricoo_st wrote:

            > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, "K.O.
            > Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I don't find "9a7ijv" in QRZ.. is that a real callsign?
            > > Where are you located?
            > >
            > > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
            > Hi
            > It's real about 10 years :-)
            > Im in Split,Croatia JN83FM.

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@...
          • Zeljko
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
              Re[2]: [BPQ32] Re: Anyone for axip link?

              HI K.O.,

              Great! Here is my info.. send yours.

              MAP KB0WSA-6 KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

              MAP NODES KB0WSA.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093

              73, K.O. N0KFQ

              _,_._,___

              Ok node is in my club 9a1cig and info is:

              Node cigi:9a1cig-5 Ar cluster dxcig:9a1cig-1

              telnet://dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org:23

              MAP 9A1CIG-5 dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org UDP 10093

              MAP NODES dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org

              Also anyone from EU is welcome.

              contact email zeljko@...

              73.

            • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
                > Anyone here for axip link?(EU,US,AU...)

                Wouldn't it be neat (useful, cool, handy, etc) if we had an AXIP
                system similar to the APRS-IS where it was trivial for new (and old
                timer) stations to attach, monitor and participate.

                Maybe something like the CONVERS network.. Channel 0 could be the
                generic ID broadcasts and folks would QSY to other channel numbers to
                exchange targeted/connected packet connections.

                The world wide virtual packet on the Internet functionality is
                incredibly powerful but the current setup requires so much effort up
                front to get going that most folks don't have the time.

                73
                Bill - WA7NWP