pk 232 Old Version. Not update with 9600 board

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2014
      Another Newbie Questions

      I've got a PK232..

      I have downloaded the file and unzipped. I see Kiss and Init. I try to read the readme but my Dutch is not so good.

      What do I need to set this up if someone  has done it already.

      thank you

      --
      Don Poaps
      New Westminster, BC

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2014
        Don

        It still looks the same
        With the correct serial baud rate (9600)
        KISS ON
        RESTART

        Then start BPQ Programs.
        It may be easier for you to use AGWPE and create a AGWPE port instead of a
        kiss port, IF AGWPE commands are correct for the PK232 you should be ok,
        Just a Note
        AGWPE Commands for Kantronics are NOT correct, at least in the free version.

        Mike N9PMO
        BPQ32 Group Moderator

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2014
            Don

            This question has been asked before, why are you using any RMS program?
            BPQ32 can do all of the same!!!!

            Mike N9PMO
            BPQ32 Group Moderator