ZL2BAU Links

  • Peter Mallett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi All,

      Today I have changed callsigns etc for the AXUDP links.

      If you have an AXUDP link with me then could you please change the link
      callsign to:

      BAULIN:ZL2BAU-9

      The Dynamic address and ports are still the same, zl2bau.ath.cx

      If you have any problems with the new Call link, please let me know.

      Many thanks.

      Regards ..... Peter
    • Peter Mallett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hi All,

        The testing I was doing in a change over here has not worked as
        expected so I have changed back to Xrouter for the Node software.

        Please change the callsign back to what it was, BAUNOD:ZL2BAU-3

        Everything else remains the same, zl2bau.ath.cx

        Sorry for any problems I may have caused.

        Regards ...... Peter