RE: [BPQ32] BPQ newbie... Node - Arcluster ...? Response To: Ricoo 9A7IJV

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

      Are you running any other applications BBS, Etc?

      I will be more then happy to set up a link, have seen your Call in my AXIP MHeard list last week,

      Let me know of any other applications, I will send you the BPQCFG.TXT and BPQAXIP.CFG

      Personal E-Mail,

      n9pmo.dyndns.org UDP 10093

      Mike Melnik N9PMO

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

        > Are you running any other applications BBS, Etc?
        >

        > I will be more then happy to set up a link, have seen your Call in
        my AXIP
        > MHeard list last week,
        >
        > Let me know of any other applications, I will send you the
        BPQCFG.TXT and
        > BPQAXIP.CFG
        >
        > Personal E-Mail,
        >

        > n9pmo.dyndns.org UDP 10093

        Hi Mike :-).
        Im not runing any other aplications only AR Cluster.
        Last week I tryed first time BPQ because you could see my call.
        Can I use the same dns like Cluster but other port? I'm new with all this.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

          Response sent by E-Mail

          Mike Melnik N9PMO