BPQ newbie... Node - Arcluster ...?

  • ricoo_st
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi to all in the group.

      Im newbie with BPQ and need litle help with it.
      I want to set BPQ with AR Cluster
      (DXCIG:9a1cig-1 telnet://dxc9a1cig.dyndns.org:23).
      Now it is working with AGWPE on soundcard to one RF port.
      Need help to set BPQ Node(CIGI:9a1cig-5)with ARCluster and two RF ports.
      Port 1 --> RF port via souncard (AGWPE) if that can be done.
      Port 2 --> RF port TNC kiss on com1
      port 3 --> link via internet to other "Nodes"
      Can it be done without fix ip adress? If can, now I'm
      looking someone to link with.

      Thanks for help and 73 de 9a7ijv.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

        Are you running any other applications BBS, Etc?

        I will be more then happy to set up a link, have seen your Call in my AXIP MHeard list last week,

        Let me know of any other applications, I will send you the BPQCFG.TXT and BPQAXIP.CFG

        Personal E-Mail,

        n9pmo.dyndns.org UDP 10093

        Mike Melnik N9PMO

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

          > Are you running any other applications BBS, Etc?
          >

          > I will be more then happy to set up a link, have seen your Call in
          my AXIP
          > MHeard list last week,
          >
          > Let me know of any other applications, I will send you the
          BPQCFG.TXT and
          > BPQAXIP.CFG
          >
          > Personal E-Mail,
          >

          > n9pmo.dyndns.org UDP 10093

          Hi Mike :-).
          Im not runing any other aplications only AR Cluster.
          Last week I tryed first time BPQ because you could see my call.
          Can I use the same dns like Cluster but other port? I'm new with all this.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

            Response sent by E-Mail

            Mike Melnik N9PMO