Busy From Node

  • Harmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I hope someone can help explain why I occassionaly get "Busy From" when
      connecting to one of my nodes through another node. I'm using BPQ32
      version 4.10.1.2 for both of these nodes which has worked flawlessly
      for several months. I now occassionly get "Busy From" when I connect to
      the one node from the other. This annoyance corrects itself, but the
      problem keeps coming back. I wondered if the probelm might be caused
      by weak signal strength, but I assume that if that was the case, I
      would get a "Failure With" message. Interestingly, I never have trouble
      connecting the other way, even when I'm getting "Busy From" from the
      other direction.

      Thanks,
      Harmen, VE3EMA