bpq32 telnet

  • mi0rsn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi Mark K2CAN
      Thanks for the help I got it going. The telnet server is idle
      I then go to run and type http://localhost :8010 and the telnet server
      goes
      To logging in and that it just sits there. What am I doing wrong?
      I have the telnet port at 8010 is this right?

      Richard
      MI0RSN
    • Mark Harloff
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi Richard,

        Try -

        telnet://localhost:8010

        Note the 'telnet'..

        You were trying to use HTTP to access a telnet
        server.

        You need to be using a telnet client to access
        the server.

        - Mark K2CAN