RE: [BPQ32] RMS beacons

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008

      Mark

      Running the 999.1.1.4.2 in the Beacon Path first DIGI,2nd DIGI,

      MILSW,KB9PRF,KB9UNZ

      Hope this helps, I have noticed a problem with the optional Log On message that is added to the CMS String:

      RMS Version 1.1.4.2

      1:C/D/?/I/M/P/ Q=QUIT>

      N9PMO: CONNECTED to 0:SWITCH

      rms

      Person E-Mails MUST Contain WINLINK in the Subject Line

      [WL2K-1.6.1.6-B2FIHM$]

      Halifax CMS via N9PMO-10 >

      Version 999.1.1.4.2

      1:C/D/?/I/M/P/ Q=QUIT>

      N9PMO: CONNECTED to 0:SWITCH

      rms

      WIRAC:N9PMO-2} Connected to RMS

      E-Mails MUST Contain WINLINK in the Subject Line[WL2K-1.6.1.6-B2FIHM$]

      Washington CMS via N9PMO >

      I will pass this on to John.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO