bpq32

  • mi0rsn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      Thanks for everyones help.When I click on bpqtelnet I get bind(sock)
      failed error 10048,could anyone tell me how to find out the port
      number for the eternet connection.And will I be able to telnet into
      the bbs from this connection?
      Richard mi0rsn.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008

        Richard

        10048 means the same port you used for the BPQ Telnet Server or a Port in BPQCFG.txt is already

        in use, Example: if you chose port 80 for the BPQ Telnet, it is in conflict with your Web Browser

        Knowing the port you choose for the BPQ Tenet mite help us narrow it down for you.

        Mike Melnik N9PMO