Re: [BPQ32] Beta BPQ/RMS

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20 8:05 PM
      Hi Mike,

      I'm trying to get a basic system running so that I can test RMSPacket
      with the Kenwood TM-D710 radio/TNC combo. John gave me a couple of
      pointers via email and I'm functional at this basic level now. At some
      point I would like to learn more and will come back here with more
      questions (I'm sure).

      73, Lee K0QED