Plunge Update

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2014
      Greetings

      After following the read me first file.
      I have unblock the said files.
      Made mistake when configuration port setup.
      Trying to fix that.
      I have got the bpq32.cfg  in Notebook. I've added MYCALL etc but I need help in how BPQ and fbbs can talk to UZ7HO and Pactor modem on another PC via wifi
      I'm at a loss how to get it to work. I may have to bring that other PC and run everything from it.

      --
      Don Poaps
      New Westminster, BC

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2014
        Replied direct e-mail

        Mike N9PMO
        BPQ32 Group Moderator

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2014

          Don,

          To use UZ7HO on another machine change the 127.0.0.1 in the ADDR line of the bpq32.cfg UZ7HO port config to the IP address of the machine running UZ7HO.

          To use Pactor on another machine would need a serial tunnel of some sort.