Re: BPQ32 says BBS is busy

  • abertheaume
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2006
      Hello Sunan and thank you for your comments,

      Yesterday a great deal of time was spent trying to resolve this
      issue. In conclusion it was found that although WinFBB 700e is a 32
      bit application, because of its infancy in development it would not
      work properly with BPQ32.

      John Wiseman, G8BPQ, spent a great deal of time with me yesterday
      working on this. In the end, we moved my BBS platform over to the
      Alpha version of WinFBB and thru Johns patience, were able to get it
      properly configured and running. Thank you again John for all your
      help.

      Thank you all for your your suggestions and input on trying to
      configure this atempt to get the earlier version of FBB running.

      73
      Art, N9ZZK

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "hs1lmv@y..." <hs1lmv@y...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > From my few experience WinFBB 7.00e 32 bit version will not work
      with BPQ32. I have use WinFBB 7.01.35 alpha version (this version
      has no further development since 4-5 years ago) just easy and work
      fine.

      > WinFBB 7.01.35 has built DLL interface for AGW, BPQ(32), DED,
      TCP, TLN, CAM and CAP

      > 73 and Happy new Year De HS1LMV.
      >
      > Dennis Nelson <kb9rrx2002@y...> wrote:
      >
      > What I have found that from the gateway you have to use "c switch"
      to get to the node.
      > I've also found the enable_linked=a does help. Dennis.
      >
      > Peter Mallett <zl2bau@z...> wrote:
      > Hi Art,
      >
      > All ok, well in that case, I would make sure that you
      have the
      > Gateway enabled in FBB, I don`t have WinFbb32 but in WinFbb16 it
      > is set in INIT.SRV and also CRON.SYS.
      >
      > You also need to set the Virtual port in FBB, ( I think you have
      done
      > that ) set to say Com 8 and also configure a BPQ port to talk to
      it in
      > addition to your Lan port in BPQ.
      >
      > Regards ..... Peter

      If
      > I go to the gateway, Ican't get any response from any command
      > except "Q" for quit.
      >
      > N9ZZK
      >

      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Mallett" <zl2bau@z...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Art,
      > >
      > > In your BPQCODE.CFG file, make sure you have the app
      > supported.
      > >
      > > ENABLE_LINKED=A
      > >
      > > Regards ..... Peter
      > >
      > > ZL2BAU - Blenheim BBS is on line 24/7 for Telnet Forwarding
      > >
      > > Located In - Blenheim - South Island - New Zealand
      > > Grid Location : RE68XL ( 41.30.41S / 173.57.80E )
      > > New Zealand / World Wide Telnet BBS Forwarding
      > > E-Mail : zl2bau@z...
      > > Packet Mail : ZL2BAU @ ZL2BAU.#73.NZL.OC
      > > Static IP : 60.234.131.173 (zl2bau.co.nz)
      > > Internet BBS : telnet://zl2bau.co.nz:6303
      > > Internet Node : telnet://zl2bau.co.nz
      > > Internet Node Call : BAUNOD:ZL2BAU-3 (44.147.185.26)
      > > HTTP Server : http://zl2bau.co.nz:85
      > > Chat Server : telnet://zl2bau.co.nz:3600
      > > APRS Server : telnet://zl2bau.co.nz:1448
      > > Tcp/Ip Routing : 44.147.185.24/29 (44.147.185.26)
      > > Default UDP Port : 93 (Others to suit link requirements)

      Terms

      Date:
      > 1/4/06

      1/4/06