Re: [BPQ32] RMS and BPQ32?

  • David Wagner WA2DXQ
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
      John,

      I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

      Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
      workout.

      Dave
      WA2DXQ

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

        Good Evening Group

        I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

        On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

        Great Job John.

        Mike Melnik N9PMO

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

          Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

          73 Jerry N9LYA