Re: [BPQ32] RMS and BPQ32?

  • WS7I
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
      I can test the code John. Also fwiw my tests this weekend with agw were inconsistent.

      73 Jay

      On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
      conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
      AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
      volunteers to test the new code.

      73, John G8BPQ

      --
      Jay WS7I

    • David Wagner WA2DXQ
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
        John,

        I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

        Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
        workout.

        Dave
        WA2DXQ

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

          Good Evening Group

          I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

          On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

          Great Job John.

          Mike Melnik N9PMO

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

            Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

            73 Jerry N9LYA