Re: [BPQ32] RMS and BPQ32?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
      You can count me in..

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
        I can test the code John. Also fwiw my tests this weekend with agw were inconsistent.

        73 Jay

        On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

        I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
        conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
        AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
        volunteers to test the new code.

        73, John G8BPQ

        --
        Jay WS7I

      • David Wagner WA2DXQ
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
          John,

          I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

          Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
          workout.

          Dave
          WA2DXQ

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

            Good Evening Group

            I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

            On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

            Great Job John.

            Mike Melnik N9PMO

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

              Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

              73 Jerry N9LYA