Re: [BPQ32] RMS and BPQ32?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
      I'd be happy to beta test for you.

      Right now, I am running AGWtoBPQ which has been up for a couple of
      months without any problems.

      - Mark K2CAN

      John Wiseman wrote:

      > I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
      > conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
      > AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
      > volunteers to test the new code.
      >
      > 73, John G8BPQ
    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
        You can count me in..

        73, K.O. N0KFQ

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
          I can test the code John. Also fwiw my tests this weekend with agw were inconsistent.

          73 Jay

          On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

          I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
          conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
          AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
          volunteers to test the new code.

          73, John G8BPQ

          --
          Jay WS7I

        • David Wagner WA2DXQ
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
            John,

            I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

            Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
            workout.

            Dave
            WA2DXQ

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

              Good Evening Group

              I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

              On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

              Great Job John.

              Mike Melnik N9PMO

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

                Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

                73 Jerry N9LYA