Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 says BBS is busy

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hello

      From my few experience WinFBB 7.00e 32 bit version will not work with BPQ32. I have use WinFBB 7.01.35 alpha version (this version has no further development since 4-5 years ago) just easy and work fine.

      WinFBB 7.01.35 has built DLL interface for AGW, BPQ(32), DED, TCP, TLN, CAM and CAP

      73 and Happy new Year De HS1LMV.

      Dennis Nelson <kb9rrx2002@...> wrote:

      What I have found that from the gateway you have to use "c switch" to get to the node.
      I've also found the enable_linked=a does help. Dennis.

      Peter Mallett <zl2bau@...> wrote:

      Hi Art,

               All ok, well in that case, I would make sure that you have the
      Gateway enabled in FBB, I don`t have WinFbb32 but in WinFbb16 it
      is set in INIT.SRV and also CRON.SYS.

      You also need to set the Virtual port in FBB, ( I think you have done
      that ) set to say Com 8 and also configure a BPQ port to talk to it in
      addition to your Lan port in BPQ.

      Regards ..... Peter

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hello Sunan and thank you for your comments,

        Yesterday a great deal of time was spent trying to resolve this
        issue. In conclusion it was found that although WinFBB 700e is a 32
        bit application, because of its infancy in development it would not
        work properly with BPQ32.

        John Wiseman, G8BPQ, spent a great deal of time with me yesterday
        working on this. In the end, we moved my BBS platform over to the
        Alpha version of WinFBB and thru Johns patience, were able to get it
        properly configured and running. Thank you again John for all your
        help.

        Thank you all for your your suggestions and input on trying to
        configure this atempt to get the earlier version of FBB running.

        73
        Art, N9ZZK

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "hs1lmv@y..." <hs1lmv@y...> wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > From my few experience WinFBB 7.00e 32 bit version will not work
        with BPQ32. I have use WinFBB 7.01.35 alpha version (this version
        has no further development since 4-5 years ago) just easy and work
        fine.

        > WinFBB 7.01.35 has built DLL interface for AGW, BPQ(32), DED,
        TCP, TLN, CAM and CAP

        > 73 and Happy new Year De HS1LMV.
        >
        > Dennis Nelson <kb9rrx2002@y...> wrote:
        >
        > What I have found that from the gateway you have to use "c switch"
        to get to the node.
        > I've also found the enable_linked=a does help. Dennis.
        >
        > Peter Mallett <zl2bau@z...> wrote:
        > Hi Art,
        >
        > All ok, well in that case, I would make sure that you
        have the
        > Gateway enabled in FBB, I don`t have WinFbb32 but in WinFbb16 it
        > is set in INIT.SRV and also CRON.SYS.
        >
        > You also need to set the Virtual port in FBB, ( I think you have
        done
        > that ) set to say Com 8 and also configure a BPQ port to talk to
        it in
        > addition to your Lan port in BPQ.
        >
        > Regards ..... Peter

        Terms