[BPQ32] RMS and BPQ32?

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
      I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
      conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
      AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
      volunteers to test the new code.

      73, John G8BPQ
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

        I will be more then happy to try the code for you.

        Mike Melnik N9PMO

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
          I'd be happy to beta test for you.

          Right now, I am running AGWtoBPQ which has been up for a couple of
          months without any problems.

          - Mark K2CAN

          John Wiseman wrote:

          > I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
          > conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
          > AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
          > volunteers to test the new code.
          >
          > 73, John G8BPQ
        • K.O. Higgs
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
            You can count me in..

            73, K.O. N0KFQ

            --

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@...
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
              I can test the code John. Also fwiw my tests this weekend with agw were inconsistent.

              73 Jay

              On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

              I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
              conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
              AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
              volunteers to test the new code.

              73, John G8BPQ

              --
              Jay WS7I

            • David Wagner WA2DXQ
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
                John,

                I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

                Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
                workout.

                Dave
                WA2DXQ

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

                  Good Evening Group

                  I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

                  On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

                  Great Job John.

                  Mike Melnik N9PMO

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

                    Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

                    73 Jerry N9LYA